A facial is a professional cleansing, purifying, and beautifying treatment of the skin on the face and neck. Facials are the number one treatment performed by estheticians, and a good way for your therapist to get a good understanding of your skin prior to suggesting more aggressive treatments.
+ What is included in my facial?
- Makeup removal and cleansing of the skin
- Skin analysis
- Chemical or manual exfoliation
- Massage of the face and neck
- Application of products targeted to your skin type
- Product recommendations for your unique skin
+ Can I add other services to my facial?
Absolutely! You can add on extractions for $25, a light chemical peel or a microdermabrasion for $35, or dermaplaning for a $45 fee.
+ How long is this treatment?
You can expect your facial to be about 50-55 minutes.
+ How much does it cost?
A customized facial costs $70.