Because each of you are unique individuals with individual needs, we ask that you come in for a consultation to discuss pricing. During your free consultation we will educate you on the process and evaluate your laser and skincare needs.
- Refrain from waxing, tweezing, and use of depilatories at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Shave the areas you desire treated 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid retinols, medical grade astringents or scrubs on desired treatment area.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 24 hours before treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun for 5 days after treatment
- ALWAYS apply spf no less than 30
- Stay out of hot tubs, and saunas to avoid overheating of the skin
- Apply aloe to soothe the skin
Number of Treatments
The million dollar question. We don't know the exact number of treatments because everyone has different hair with different needs. The average amount of laser treatments needed ranges between 10 and 20.